Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Guestblog: Khy

Today, I have another one of my blogger friends guestblogging on, well, me.
--
One of the Many Reasons Why Harmony is Totally Awesome



First off, thanks to Harmony for asking me to guest blog! I love Harmony and her amazing blog so I am ~honored~ to be a guest here. :D



If you know Harmony, you know that she is awesome. But did you know that she is also the master of sekrit projects? SHE IS.



Since I am basically a twitter addict, I am constantly checking my twitter for updates. And more times than I can count, I have seen a tweet from Harmony saying “working on a sekrit project!” or “sekrit project will be revealed soon!” or something along those lines. She’s always plotting something! They are always a million projects!



I still don’t know how she manages to do all these projects. She must not sleep. Maybe she doesn’t need to. Maybe she’s a superhero. I don’t know. All I know is that Harmony is always plotting something.



And her plots are always awesome and helpful! PAPAYA (yes I am still calling it that), for example, is super win, and is one of Harmony’s totally huge awesome sekrit projects. I think it is her most awesome, really.



I cannot wait to see what the Master of Sekrit Projects has up her sleeve for the new year, because I’m sure she is plotting more, like she always does. :D

[Harmony's note - she's right, I'm plotting again!)

1 comment:

Khy said...

AGAIN? Why am I not surprised? xD