Saturday, January 30, 2010

Books to Swap/Sell

I'm finally reaching the point where I *really* need to get rid of some books. So I've decided to sell all the books that I have bought myself or had from other swaps or anything like that. For ARCs, I ask that we either swap or you pay for shipping. If you're interested in anything below, please email harmonybookreviews@yahoo.com

For Sale:
*All books are $1 unless otherwise marked.

Girlfriends - Carmen Berry
The Cheat - Amy Goldman Koss
Cry of the Icemark - Stuart Holl (.50)
The Misfits - James Howe
Ella Enchanted (.50)
The Wanderer - Sharon Creech (.50)
A Question of Trust - Marion Bauer
Bearstone - Will Hobbs
The Fall - Garth Nix
Wonder's Promise - Joanna Campbell
If I Asked You, What Would You Say? - Eve Bunting (ex-library copy, hardcover, .50)
Hatching Magic - Ann Downer
Miracles on Maple Hill - Virginia Sorensen
A Time Apart - Diane Stanley
The Secret Life of Amanda K. Woods - Ann Cameron
The Fire Rose - Mercedes Lackey
Here on Earth - Alice Hoffman
Dear John - Nicholas Sparks
Phantom Stallion: Desert Dancer - Terri Farley (brand new, 2.50)
Chinese Cinderella (read once, like new, $2)

ARCs:
Break - Hannah Moskowitz
Ash - Malinda Lo
Hold Still - Nina LaCour
Peace Love and Baby Ducks - Lauren Myracle
Things Are Gonna Get Ugly - Hillary Homzie
Destroy All Cars - Blake Nelson
Beautiful Americans - Lucy Silag
Giving Up the V - Serena Robar
Lipstick Apology - Jennifer Jabaley
Hershey Herself - Cecilia Galante
Pysch Major Syndrome - Alicia Thompson
Talent - Zoey Dean
Freeze Frame - Heidi Ayarbe

If you're interested in any, please email me at harmonybookreviews[at]yahoo.com

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm always on the lookout for new books, even as my bookshelf overfloweth. :) Have emailed you.

Anonymous said...

I don't really need anymore books in my TBR pile, but this is hard to pass up! E-mailing you =)