Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Promo Tshirt and Panama Trip Update!

A few weeks ago, I blogged about my upcoming trip to Panama and the promo opportunities that I was offering authors to raise money for the trip.

I plan on getting the shirt printed within the next two weeks, so I wanted to give a quick update.

CINDER by Marissa Meyer is going to be featured on the front of the shirt. There's various titles that are going to be on the back and, as of right now, I have room for about 3 more titles. So, if you're interested, email me by March 10th. All of the details about the shirt can be found in this post but basically, for $15, your book title goes on the back of a shirt which I will design and wear around to promote the books. The money will go towards my trip to Panama where I will be helping to improve the English and literacy skills of children involved in the child labor force.

I just want to say thank you so much to all of the authors who have already signed up to be a part of the project!

To learn more about the trip, please check out this webpage. I'm selling some of my books to raise money as well, so if you're interested in seeing the list, email me, Tweet me, or leave a comment with your email.

I am so excited for this trip! I'm holding a spaghetti dinner this Saturday (if you live in Western PA and may be interested in coming, let me know and I'll give you details!) to raise money for the trip and then next week I'm having a bakesale. I also put in a bunch of applications but so far no one has called me back. :( I'm crossing my fingers for better luck this week!

No comments: