Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm Still Alive!

Just wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know I'm still alive and here...I had an absolutely WONDERFUL time in Guatemala and Panama (best month of my life, honestly!) and when I came home, I found myself overwhelmed with schoolwork and absolutely no time to blog.

I'm finishing up my last month of high school (finally! so excited!) and will return to a normal blogging schedule after graduation. Until then, I hope to get a few reviews up soon and do a recap post of my travels, if anyone is interested in that.

I haven't had much time to read lately but I did get a chance to read Underworld by Meg Cabot, which was good, and reread The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, which I  loved even more than the first time I read it. Has anyone read either of those? What did you think?

Also, preparations for PAYA 2012 are in full swing! (Another reason why I've been so MIA.) Our list is currently at TWENTY SEVEN authors (!!!!!) including A.S. King, Sarah Darer Littman, Margie Gelbwasser, Jessica Spotswood, Elizabeth Scott, Amalie Howard, Miranda Kenneally, Jaclyn Dolamore, Elisa Ludwig, and others. The website is currently being updated but check out the Facebook page and mark your calendars for August 25!

Now it's back to studying for me....

3 comments:

Leigh Purtill said...

Welcome back, Harmony! Your trip sounds like it inspired (and tired) you. Adventures like that will definitely impact your writing. Who knows what your future will bring? :)

~leigh

newblogger said...

Many airline companies provide the best facilities to tourists and visitors any place in the country of the world such as Asia, because the china is big country in the world and have many adventure places, the visitor like to visit this place.
china vacation package

Unknown said...

You posted editorial perfectly for me and which gives users bunch of information concerning meticulous subject recognition for this allocate.
Dissertation proposal template