Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Stealing Parker


WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

My pick for this week is Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally. It's a companion novel to Catching Jordan, which I recently read and ADORED (review coming soon!) and releases in October 2012. Here's what Miranda's website says of the book:

Companion to Catching Jordan. This book is about a girl named Parker, who has a crush on the 23-year-old coach of the school baseball team. Parker goes to the same school as Jordan Woods and Sam Henry, so you *might* see some familiar faces in my second book.

That's not much to go on but I loved Catching Jordan so much that I'm eager to read anything by Kenneally, even if the characters are different! (Though I'd love to see some more Woods & Henry!)

What are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments: