Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Vampire Diaries Season 2 Premiere!


I rarely watch TV. We only have one in our house and it's usually being claimed by my brother or dad and there's just nothing on that I care about. Nothing, that is, except for Vampire Diaries. When Thursday rolls around, I fight for the TV. This past Thursday, which was the Season Two premiere, was no different. I absolutely adore this show! Unfortunately, none of my friends watch it so I have no one to discuss it with, so I thought I'd post about it here.
SPOILERS AHEAD!
What did you guys think? I don't think it was the best episode but there was certainly a lot of twists I didn't see coming! And Damon, ahh, I felt so bad for him! Kathryn and her "I never loved you. It was always Stefan" speech. I think she was just saying that to set Damon against Stefan, though.
I can't believe Damon killed Elena's brother, even though he was wearing the ring. I'm interested to see how that affects the Damon/Elena relationship. It's not like she can totally avoid him...
The ending...whoa! Is Caroline actually dead or did she still have vampire blood in her?
What's going to happen next week??

5 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

I agree with you: I don't think it was the best episode ever, but it was still REALLY good. Damon was... man, I was so disappointed in him. I felt bad for him, and then he goes and does that to Jeremy! As for Caroline... I have a feeling she's sticking around, but who knows. We all know the show isn't afraid of killing off main characters. I'm very intrigued for all the new episodes!

Anonymous said...

OMG this episode was intense! I felt soooo bad for Damon! No one seems to love him :( I DO! I really hope he finds someone! I think Stefan is weird this season too, he has somewhat of an attitude if you know what I mean. He used to be all nicey-nicey and now he's very touchy (Jeremy and him) and... has a weird attitude. Caroline WILL be around for the next episode (the previews) and I don't think Damon will kill her though like it hints at in the preview. Overall this looks like a good season!

Jewels said...

I LOVE Damon he's 1 of my favorite tv crushes. :D i thought it was WOW!

Harmony said...

Ashley,I agree! I was disappointed in him too.

Katie, I just saw the preview! It definitely looks like it's going to be interesting. She's a fiesty vampire for sure!

The preview for the new episode shows Bonnie burning Damon...hmm...

Kelsey said...

Just saw this post. Sorry - you can always talk about the Vampire Diaries with me, S! :) Anyway, while I wasn't crazy about the season premiere, I still love this show. And I think that Nina is doing an amazing job as playing the two characters. And, being on Team Damon, I was very upset that everyone was all, "Stefan, Stefan." Ugh. Elena needs to open her eyes and see how perfect Damon is... even if he did kill her brother. But he only did that out of pain! (You can see I'm not too rational when it comes to Damon...) Anyway, talk to you about next week's episode!