Friday, September 17, 2010

Supporting Your Favorite Authors

One thing I've been thinking about lately is what else I can do to support the authors I love and promote the books I adore. Sure, there are the basics - buy the book, post your review, and tell your librarian about it - but after you've done that, what else can you do? I can't buy 50 copies of every book I love. Sometimes I'm not even able to buy one. But, I still want to support the author and help their book sell like crazy because it's amazing.

So, authors, what can we, as bloggers and readers, do to help support and promote you and your book(s)?

1 comment:

April (BooksandWine) said...

Post the review on Amazon. Seriously, I think I read somewhere that people are more likely to buy a book if there are a lot of reviews for it on Amazon.