Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ordinary Beauty Cover!

One of my favorite authors, Laura Wiess revealed the cover of her upcoming novel, Ordinary Beauty last week. I don't know a lot about this book but I have to say, the cover is absolutely BREATHTAKING. It's probably one of my favorite covers this year.

Gorgeous, right? I absolutely cannot wait to read this one. I've adored all of Laura's previous books and I have no doubt that this one will be absolutely haunting and breathtaking. For more info about Laura and her books, check out her website.

3 comments:

Ashley @ Book Labyrinth said...

Ooh, it's so pretty!!

Lauren M said...

Omigosh! Gorgeous! Definitely going to check this one out. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this nice book review. I enjoyed it. I read book reviews on different sites, I find your review very genuine and orignal.