Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (1)

I used to do the occassional WoW before I switched over to Blogger. With so many awesome books coming out, I decided it was time to start up again! So, today, I present you with:

Paranormalcy

Kiersten White
August 31st, 2010


Evie’s always thought of herself as a normal teenager, even though she works for the International Paranormal Containment Agency, her ex-boyfriend is a faerie, she’s falling for a shape-shifter, and she’s the only person who can see through paranormals’ glamours.

But Evie’s about to realize that she may very well be at the center of a dark faerie prophecy promising destruction to all paranormal creatures.

So much for normal.

-----------------------------------------

Okay, tell me that cover doesn't catch your eye! It has to be one of THE most gorgeous covers I've ever seen. That alone is enough to make me lust over this book! Besides the cover, the summary sounds fantastic as well. It's paranormal, obviously, but it sounds really original! I can't wait to check this one out!

1 comment:

~M.A.CHASE said...

The cover is absolutely amazing! Guess what? You've just received an award! Go to my blog to pick it up!

The Guide to Good Books


~M.A.CHASE♥