Saturday, March 27, 2010

PAYA Spring 2010 Auctions

PAYA

I'm sure most readers of my blog have heard about the project I started back in November - PAYA. If not, it's a project I started to raise money and collect books for PA libraries.

One of our major fundraisers is an online auction. Our first one was last November and it was successful. This time, I'm hoping to double the success. The next auctions will take place from April 9th - May 14th. If you're interested in offering an item, whether it's something you made, a manuscript critique, some books/cds you have lying around, whatever, please email me at harmonybookreviews[at]yahoo[dot]com or bringya2pa[at]yahoo[dot]com. General book donations are also accepted and highly appreciated.

For more info on PAYA and all the information on the auction, please go to bringya2pa.com

No comments: